paintprogramdoodle

paintprogramdoodle
trying out hp paint.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

2012. A Year That Was...wrapped up (finally).

All righty. Keeping my word (literally). I promised you a 2012 wrap-up and here it is (almost at 2013's midway point). Well, what happened? What exciting news or info to impart, Robert?

2012 was a year in which a lot more work was done on my paintings (many started, many completed, some framed).

2012 was a year in which I continued to look for work (Apply, apply, apply thyself).

2012 was a year in which I continued to look for love (in all the wrong places. I kid, I kid).

2012 was  a year in which I got to see The Rascals (big for me, as I wanted to see them perform live since I was a small kid).

2012 was a year in which doomsday merchants and fear mongers had predicted Earth's demise (again). The Mayan calendar is continued about a mile away from the known location, and gives us at least an extra 1500 years (and then we'll discover where that one continues...so relax).

2012 was a year in which I was a vendor (1st time) at the Brooklyn Flea Record Fair (see other post).

2012 saw a presidential election, in which I voted (I always vote btw).

Celebrity gossip, record art auction prices and such continued.

Some fine music, animation and films were released (as usual).

But anyway, enough of 2012. It's in the hands of the historians.

Let them rewrite it, and put the revisionist spin on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment