paintprogramdoodle

paintprogramdoodle
trying out hp paint.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Networking

I might be stating the obvious here...and others have probably said it more eloquently. The importance of networking. I find myself in job search mode these days, and attend many events and social gatherings (of a very broad range). I have friends and colleagues across so many disciplines, which is good as I have diverse interests.

Many of us do social networking. That's fine. Of equal importance (to me) is actually meeting and conversing with people thru traditional means. So, that's why you'll often see me at screenings, gallery openings, conventions, panel discussions, lectures, symposiums, etc.

What's to come from all of this? Connections, friendships, opportunities, time well spent.

If you see me out there w/ a bandaged hand...it's a result of pounding the pavement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment